Did you know only 30% of world wide businesses have an effective SEO strategy and the remaining 70% either don’t use SEO at all or are not consistent in performing it?
Why are we stating these facts here, right at the beginning of this blog?
To tell you, that you can get a competitive edge over the 70% of the business by implementing well-planned SEO strategies. And when you make your niche in the 30% you will realize what a small proportion of competitors you actually have to fight.
But the question here is, “what is SEO and how can you use it for your business?”
All your answers are hidden in this article. Read and take your business consistently upwards.
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
For most businesses nowadays, your customers are online and they are searching for your business online too. Are you even there? And are you visible to them?
Without SEO you will never be visible to them. Having a website is great, but ends up giving no great result if you do not engage your target audience. If search engines are not showing it on the first page you are missing 75% of your audience that never search past the first page of search results.
So yes, special optimization efforts are needed!
Search Engine Optimization is the term for all the comprehensive strategies that push your business up on search engine result pages (SERP) and brings it right in front of your target market. In simple words, we can say SEO improves the ranking of your site on search engines. And its purpose is to bring in organic traffic to your online presence. Moreover, sites that appear on top without PPC are considered more credible by search engine crawlers.
There are few tips that add up to make these comprehensive strategies successful. These are:
Perform Analysis of Current State
Before starting with any method of optimization you must know the current state and ranking of your website: that requires data analysis. That’s the proper course to adopt if you want to devise the right strategies. Having said that, new websites do not need any analysis because you have to start everything from scratch.
To analyze your website’s performance you have to check its domain authority, on page analysis, competitive analysis, technical errors, indexing, etc.
Ranking is all based on google crawlers. These are the bots that come to your website and check its content. If they find your content interesting and informational they index your website in the google database. The more your website is indexed on the database, the higher your ranking will be. To check your google indexing enter “site:yourdomain.com” on the search bar.
For SEO analysis you can use many tools like Moz, since they are the initiators of domain authority. They are experts in it, offering a host of information and tools on their website.
Optimize your Site for Google My Business (GMB)
To optimize for Google My business you have to:
And you are doing this not just for google but your audience as well. When they search for any product or service they prefer those businesses that have up-to-date information and reviews.
Local SEO Brings Business
With the changing trends due to COVID19, people now prefer to go to nearby places for shopping and outings. Therefore it has become more important than ever to make yourself available to the local market. When people search for “ice cream parlor near me” Your business must appear if you own an ice cream place.
For local optimization, you have to follow these SEO tips
Add Keywords Everywhere
Everyone knows about the importance of keywords, Right?
Keywords or key phrases are the words that customers use for searching any business. By using these words in your content you give signals to google crawlers that your content is relevant to the search query. For instance, people searching for ice cream will write “best ice cream shop” and if this phrase is effectively used on your website content, blogs, and other places, you will appear on the top of the SERP.
You can use tools like Google keyword planner, Moz, etc., to find the keywords that have high search volume and low competition. These are the keywords that you need to incorporate in your content strategy.
Work on On-page Technical Aspects
Technical SEO includes all techniques you use for optimizing your web pages to boost ranking. This includes
There are many other SEO tips that businesses can incorporate into their strategy but we have discussed the most important ones. If you are an expert and can do the work yourself, that is great. But, if you are looking for some agency to bring you organic traffic you should contact ClickfirstSEO. We will offer you great Optimization solutions to ensure your visibility. You are a brand. Let the world know. You don’t need to be an online wallflower anymore, be seen, be engaging and be successful, ClickfirstSEO is your one-stop solution to great results and ROIs. Contact us now.